Love thy Brother

As I look at the Oprah Show on Racism I look back at the times when people had to learn how to live like how God wants us to live in peace and harmony with each other. I know Dr. Martin Luther King works helped to make things better for ALL people and we have so much further to go.  Racism is still alive today. The question is will it ever go away.  ONLY in heaven.  As long as we live on this earth people will continue to hate. It's just said that we do it to each other as African American's people.  I 'm choose to LOVE and to speak life into people's lives I 'm a teacher and I hope the children I teach daily learn tolerance.  My niece is bia-racial she never looked at herself as anything but a human being.  NO one ever told her this she just started saying one day when people asked what she was mixed with she would only say.  With her BIG Brown eyes and long silky hair.  "I'm BROWN."   I would leave it like that. 
Music inspired by Chrisette Michele  Let FREEDOM Reign
My Niece  Naisha and her baby Carson. 

Comments

  1. Cool blog...Im following you now, come check out my blog and follow me back in return. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm trying my hand at the blog writing. LOL I like being able to write my thoughts out. checking you out now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nicki Minaj ft Drake - Moment 4 Life 2010