In our country has been a sad year , with Covid 19 virus also racial issues with the police and unarmed Afro- Americans. To top it all off the United States Capital building was attacked by riots and domestic Terrorists ironically calling themselves Patriots. The group of people in support of President Donald Trump. In a rally he suggested that people march to the Capital build and "Take back of country" he warned them for not be weak but use force. President Elect Joe Biden urged the currently President to use you words with caution not to rally the worst in people but the best in the them. But to demand and end to this siege. I personally think this has one of of the worst things our generation had to watch happen unfolding on live TV. I definitely see a bias in our country if they were Afro- Americans this event would have been a massacre. When Afro- Americans peacefully protest aga...
I say just to say that couple of months ago I lost someone I thought was a good friend only to realize that this person wasn't that great of a friend after all. She text message me talking negative about me but sent it to me. I decided that at the moment I couldn't trust her. I feel bad for her because she knows just how much of a good friend I was to her. I was present at the birth of her son and many other times we needed each other. But when you think your FRIEND. Is backstabbing you it HURTS. I will get over the it. BUT I just hope that this person doesn't tell my personal business I have shared with her to other ppl. This would only add salt to an open wound. I have learned to TRUST NO ONE> I have been through to much in my life to continue to trust ppl that aren't worthy. I would have never done this to her. If so I would have to BALLS to apologize. With this being said. I let it go TODAY with no GRUDGE against her just knowing the relationship will NEVER BE...
As I look at the Oprah Show on Racism I look back at the times when people had to learn how to live like how God wants us to live in peace and harmony with each other. I know Dr. Martin Luther King works helped to make things better for ALL people and we have so much further to go. Racism is still alive today. The question is will it ever go away. ONLY in heaven. As long as we live on this earth people will continue to hate. It's just said that we do it to each other as African American's people. I 'm choose to LOVE and to speak life into people's lives I 'm a teacher and I hope the children I teach daily learn tolerance. My niece is bia-racial she never looked at herself as anything but a human being. NO one ever told her this she just started saying one day when people asked what she was mixed with she would only say. With her BIG Brown eyes and long silky hair. "I'm BROWN." I would leave it like that. Music inspired b...
Comments
Post a Comment